Where is simplyblingedSG from?
simplyblingedSG is based in Singapore. All prices stated in this site are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
Overseas buyers who are interested in purchasing any item(s) may drop us an email at simplyblingedSG@gmail.com for more details
Are the items listed here official?
All items listed on our site are official, unless otherwise stated.
Do the album sales contribute to the music charts?
Yes, all album sales will contribute towards the charts.
How do I order?
- Decide on the item(s) you want to purchase.
- Make payments for the selected goods (and courier/postage fees if any) and keep your receipt!
(Pls refer to Payments FAQ for payment methods)
- Fill out the online order form (click “ORDER FORM” in the navigation table).
- Incomplete forms will not be entertained.
- You will receive an email notification when your order has been processed.
Kindly give us up to 48hours to confirm your order. You may also check the order status form to confirm your orders
Can I change or cancel my order after it has been verified?
Unfortunately, orders cannot be changed after verifications. Only 50% of the item(s) price will be refunded in the case of a cancellation.
How do I check on my item’s status?
You can check the status of your item(s) on the Order Status once your order has been verified.
My order was not reflected correctly
If your order was not reflected correctly, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and the error. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
When does each batch end?
You may check for the batch closing date on the Order Status.
How do I know if my item(s) is/are here?
You will receive a notification via e-mail once your item(s) have arrived and are ready for collection.
Are photocards/ posters / freebies included?
Contents of items are subject to changes without notice. Posters are usually available only for new releases and may go out of stocks without notice. All items will be sealed unless otherwise stated or requested. No refunds will be issued for missing items due to manufacturing faults and/or out of stock posters.
What are the available modes of payment?
- ATM Transfer / iBank transfer / Cash deposit to DBS Savings Plus 002-7-074297
- ATM Transfer / iBank transfer / Cash deposit to OCBC FRANK 686-009663-001
- Paypal: email@example.com (4.3% paypal fees to be paid by customer)
- Concealed cash – At your own risk, we will not be responsible for cash lost during postage. Please email us for procedure details for concealed cash
Note: Orders will only be confirmed after we have received the CC.
When should payments be made?
Payments must be made prior to placing an order. Orders made without payment will be voided.
Payments for postage or courier should also be made together with payments for your item(s).
Do you do meet-ups for payments?
Unfortunately we do not do meet-ups for payments, except for instocks goods.
I do not have any bank accounts or bank cards.
You may make your payments via cash deposits, which do not require you to have a bank card or account.
I have made a transfer to the wrong account.
No refunds will be issued should you transfer to the wrong account, so please be careful while doing the transfers.
Do I have to pay for shipping?
Shipping charges have already been included in the price of the item(s). You will only have to pay for the item’s stated price and postage/courier charges if any.
What are the available collection methods?
- Courier service
- Most recommended collection – fast and hassle free!
- Service by Ta-Q-Bin, tracking number(s) will be provided.
- Albums (no poster or folded poster): $5 for first, +$0.50 for each subsequent
- Poster separate in tube: $8 flat rate (up to 20 posters; includes poster tube fee)
- Fansite goods, seasons greetings, official photobooks: $6 per set
- Official goods (Cards, files, accessories etc): $6 for first 5 items, +$0.50 for every additional 3 items
- Normal Postage: No tracking; we will not be responsible for any damaged or lost packages.
- Service by Singpost, no tracking number (we will not be responsible for any damaged or lost packages)
- Albums (posters, if any, will be folded): $2.00 for first, $0.50 for each subsequent
- Official goods (Cards, files, accessories etc): $1.50 for first 2 sets, +$0.50 for every additional 2 sets
- Not available for fansite goods / photobooks
- Mass meetups
- Punggol / Sengkang / Serangoon MRT – Weekend afternoons
- Details of meet ups will be sent to you 1-2 days in advance
- Personal collections
- Pioneer MRT on weekdays between 6pm – 6:10pm only
- Arrangements must be made 1 day in advance
Can I request to meet at other timings or venues?
Unfortunately, we do not do individual meetups apart from the mass meetups.
What if I can’t make it for the meetup?
You can either wait for the next meet up, arrange for someone to collect on your behalf or switch to postage/courier (charges apply)
The item was damaged / part of the item was missing after receiving it.
We will not be responsible for any damages or missing articles (or part thereof) after you have left the meetup venue. It is strongly encouraged for you to check your item(s) before leaving, and to inform us immediately at the meetup.
Do you provide shipping to customers out of Singapore?
Yes we do provide shipping for customers outside of Singapore. Please send us an email at simplyblingedSG@gmail.com for international shipping rates.
My item has not been collected for more than 3 months, what will happen to it?
A notice will be sent after three months from the first collection notice, and items can still be collected within a week from the notice with a penalty of $5.
Any item(s) that uncollected thereafter will be confiscated and no refunds will be issued.
About Returns & Refunds
The item(s) I’d wanted is/are out of stocks, will a refund be issued?
Yes, a 100% refund will be issued for item(s) out of stocks.
I don’t like the item(s) after opening. Can I exchange or request for a refund?
All items sold are non-refundable and non-exchangable.
How are refunds made?
Refunds can be made either through iBanking / transfer, or by cash. Details will be given to you together with the “Out of stock” notice.
Do you supply to local blogshops / fanbases?
Yes we do supply for local blogshops / fanbses. Please send us an email regarding supply rates.
Do you supply overseas?
Yes we do supply overseas as well, but you will have to pay for the shipping fees from Singapore to you location.